Meeting of Directorate Information System Coordination was held on September 15, 2014 in Video Conference Room, Building D, Floor 2nd.
The meeting discussed:
1. Logistics of Information System
- Helpdesk pulpit move this week
- Information System investment budget will be requested by the Director Information System to Head of Logistics
- Request of removal thrift infrastructure space
2. Infrastructure (Komlac)
- Dean of FI has noise from fan of data center room at first floor, Building D
- Answer ND, discussions with Information System Komlac & IF
- RFID has been installed, improved monitoring
- Students UID D3 can not Presence –> UID not be listed, students are directed to Mr. Dodon / Rizdki Building L (BAA Monitoring Room)
- Special Tebs, changing room data. Synchronous real building data by Ryan check into the field
- RFID process is sometimes slow or fast, why? PIC Deddy RW explain routing system
- Coding CSS applications and settings URL so that using the URL. Do not use Local ID
4. Demo iGracias, made ??cloning DB and Application htdocs / Demo –> Open DNS.
Directorate of Information Systems.
Download here .pdf, .avi (video)