Name : Amarilis Putri Y., ST., MT
Position : Assistant Manager of Development Information System Non Academic
Job Description and Responsibility :
- Responsible as a team leader throughout the development of information systems related to non-academic users and stakeholders for university
- Involved in the development team the ICT blueprint and the methodology of achieving of each stage in the ICT blueprint
- Analyze and develop a work program and application development activities and non-academic information system and application documentation and system
- Responsible for the internal user needs analysis (level managers, directors and managers) to adjust the business processes of the university with information system applications
- Creating activities and performance reports periodically to the Manager of Research and Development of Information Systems
- Sign the letter associated with the internal and inter-unit activity if Manager of RISBANGSI no in place.
- Assign staff to carry out the work under it in the Directorate Informaton System.
- Coordinate with related units to perform activities of institutions and the development of information systems.