Meeting Library Application was held on September 24, 2014 in Video Conference Room, Building D, Floor 2nd.
The meeting discussed:
1. Data Repository has not entered all of the data x institutes YPT-> just IT Telkom, another new institution only give the data template. Physical data have not been entered
2. from Information System
- Open library is up for running, but Information System no support for its development and to request the data will be supported
- If TETA tomorrow runs, TETA just goes through igracias. TETA = Application TA / PA / Thesis
- Perpustakaan.telkomuniversity.ac.id in release, but will use a library unit, but returned again to the decision Vice Rector 3
- Repository does not need SSO, to only see the catalog. Opening the library application also does not need SSO to view the catalog of books
- Repository contains only the internal work of academic content Tel–U (TA, Thesis, Thesis)
- Open library contains mixture including catalog book (open book by itself belongs to Tel–U)
- connectivity integrated should be criteria of system development
- Clarity connectivity must be explained on Open Library
- Where is Server Open Library ?
- How integration with igracias and the user’s identity
- What if through SSO?
- Policy approach should be through IT Governance
- ISO 20000
- Approach through IT Governance that whole policy of each unit is integrated with the institution BISPRO
Download here .pdf (RTM), .mp3 (audio)