USER SAFETY OF IGRACIAS TELKOM UNIVERSITY
OBLIGATIONS OF IGRACIAS USER:
- Use stong password type, with:
- contain: capital and small letter, special character, and number;
- minimum eight character long.
- Regularly change the password, maximum allowed once in three month.
- Report an active mobile phone number in iGracias profile menu, and always update any change of it.
- Fill the correct date of birth as provide by ID Card (Kartu Tanda Penduduk Indonesia / KTP).
- Activate one of authentication methods, Whatsapp or OAuth.
- Information System service assistance is only delivered to the Information System Directorate through the iGracias Helpdesk service.
- Always do logout after finishing with iGracias.
- Use an update browser to access iGracias.
PROHIBITION OF IGRACIAS USERS:
- Tell your username and password to others.
- Exchange your username and password with somebody else.
- Access someone iGracias account that not belong to you.
- Delegate iGracias account to someone.
- Willing to use iGracias with a full sense of responsibility and uphold honesty.
- Willing to use second authentication, including install application in mobile phone for this purpose.
- The user is allowed to change the password at any time, or the system will automatically require a password change at least every three months.
- Any activity in iGracias account is responsibility of the owner of iGracias account.
Bandung, 1 July 2019
Prof. Dr. Adiwijaya
Download surat leaflet Surat Edaran tentang Keamanan Pengguna iGracias