Creating New Curriculum
Terms and Corequisite Course will appear after filling Codes. Press Submit if the data has been fully completed
Select the Manage Curriculum – View Curriculum
To change the desired data row:
- Click a pencil image on the line that you want to manipulate the data, Manage Curriculum – View Curriculum
- Enter the data as the requirements
- Save by pressing the Save button if the data wants to propose to the Vice Dean of Academic and Vice Rector I
- If approved, the change in the data will be stored into the database and enforced
To enable the data to the desired line:
- Click image checklist on the line that you want to enable or disable the data, Manage Curriculum – View Curriculum
- Then you will see a confirmation, then select OK
To delete the data on the desired line:
- Click image dustbin on the line you want to delete the data, Manage Curriculum – View Curriculum
- Then the confirmation will appear, and select Delete if the data wants to propose to the Vice Dean of Academic and Vice Rector I
- If approved, the data changes will take effect
- When the OK button is clicked, then the data is proposed to be deleted from the master the curriculum.
To see the details of a course that contains Subject code, subject name, subject type, semester, mandatory status, pre-requisite subject, co-requisite subjects, curriculum year, PPDU subject, active status
Approval (Approval) Course by Vice Dean Nor Vice Rector I
To approve the courses that have been proposed and head of study program or The head of PPDU, select Curriculum Approval – Approval Settings.
To make the approval of the head of study program proposal or the head of PPDU necessary to do some steps:
1. Put a check sign in the row of curriculum appropriate study program proposed
2. Select action:
a. Approve Selected: if approved
b. Selected Disapprove: if not approved
3. Press the Go button
4 .There will be a confirmation of the change
View Recap of Curriculum
Recap of curriculum can be viewed by all users involved in the Curriculum Management System. To access, Report – Subject Report.
Recap of curriculum can be filter by curriculum year or study program.
In addition, this feature comes in the printed curriculum in both regular and .csv format (export to excel file)
Managing GBPP and SAP
Select Syllabus – Manage GBPP & SAP : to enter data and GBPP or SAP,
Select Syllabus – View GBPP & SAP : to see records
View GBPP and SAP
Press the button of GBPP or SAP on the line of data to be managed as needed.