Registration Management – Registration Status
Facility to determine registration status information based on study program, the registration (pre-registration, registration finals, PRS) as well as certain actions when registration.
Registration Management – Changing Class
- Features that handle to move the class to the students in each study program.
- Move bullet radio button on the class as need, then Update.
- Move class can be done if the student has not done the fix registration (not printed KSM)
Reset student registration:
- Select the menu Select students then select student
- Press the Reset
Stages of manage student namely:
- Students have to pre-registration if there
- Do before students printing KSM
- Click action manage students, then will appear the following details:
- Select the students who want to move specialization courses that have been selected as pre-registration (class information on the left), so that when the normal registration will switch classes (class information on the right).
Registration Management – Study Card Check
Features to check KSM through code (serial number) specified.
- Enter the serial number (KSM)
- Click to print KSM