- Open https://igracias.telkomuniversity.ac.id. Login using the username and password SSO students
- Select the Registration Application on the application list. Here Registration Application menu display.
- Checklist on the left column to select the courses that will be taken
- Look the class, the maximum number of SKS, and course exceptions and conditional
- Press Add >>, so the course will move to the right column
- Checklist on the right column, press the << Remove to cancel the course taking
- No subjects were clashing
- The number of SKS being taken to meet the requirements
- The course may be taken according to the provisions and desirable, including the subject conditional (pre-requisite) and companion course (co-requisite)
- If subjects ready filed, select Ready to Be Approved (Ready in ACC)
- KSM can be printed after a faculty trustee give approval
- Subjects who had clashed with the schedule indicated in yellow. Who have clashing schedules can be anticipated by replacing subjects taken clashing with other academic subjects.
- Green box indicates the course in accordance with the course code listed. Ex: TK1054 Course held on Friday at 7:30 to 8:30
- Click to view the schedule
- Display beside the course indicates there are conflicting schedules. For new students : Make sure the subjects are taken in accordance with the prescribed curriculum appropriate study programs
- Button Send Message to Lecturer Guardian: Feature to send a message to the faculty trustee relevant to registration.
- Button Ready in the ACC : Click, if possible subjects will not change again, and ready to be approved by the faculty trustee
Student Registration Status:
Make sure all Status Register has been implemented in full. If still status with the status NOT YET, then the registration stage is declared unfinished , and vice versa.