Before running the application, make sure your computer is connected to the Internet. Next, follow the steps below:
- Select the Recommended Browser accordance with the browser you have. (Firefox 3.6+, Google Chrome 5+, Opera 10.6+, Internet Explorer 9)
- Fill in the URL address (https://igracias.telkomuniversity.ac.id/new_student_activate/index.php) in the appropriate fields “URL Address” on your browser.
- After that, the page will appear as follows:
STAGE OF REGISTRATION SINGLE SIGN ON (SSO) ACCOUNT
Stage 1: Input Participant Number and Date of Birth
- Input Participant Number and Date of Birth to the fields in the “Participant Number and Date of Birth”.
- Enter the code (combination of letters and numbers) were randomly assigned by the system into the form fields “Enter Code” provided by the system
- If all the columns have been filled correctly, click the “Submit” button to proceed to the next stage.
Stage 2: Assign New SSO Account
Here are the steps that can be taken to make a SSO account, among other things:
1. Input username in the “Enter your username” provided with the following mechanism:
– Username must be between 6-20 characters.
– Declared invalid username is the username that consists of a combination of only the letters a-z, does not consist of digits (0-9), and symbols.
– Username is case-sensitive (notice the use of capital letters and
2. Enter the desired password in the “Enter password”, and input the password again in the “Repeat password” as a confirmation step.
3. If all the appropriate fields have been filled correctly, click “Generate” button to save / register the SSO account
4. After pressing “Generate” button, the system will display a confirmation message to ensure that the fields have been entered
correctly and ready to be processed for registration. Click the “Ok” to continue the process, or the “Cancel” to return to the page Stage 2: Assign New SSO Account.
5. After press button “Ok”, then the SSO account you created has been registered in the system.
Stage 3: SSO Account Information
Is the final stage of a series of activities that need to be done as part of the activation / registration accounts single sign-on (SSO) belongs to the users. This stage contains information related to the user’s SSO account is successfully registered in the system.
USE OF ACCOUNT SINGLE SIGN ON (SSO)
Accounts Single Sign On (SSO) facilitates users to access multiple applications using only one account. Here is a list of applications that can facilitate the use of the SSO account, among other things:
- Telkom University iGracias
- Telkom University Webmail
- Telkom University Official Blog