Creating New Curriculum
- Press the Submit if the data has been fully completed
- Course Terms and corequisite will appear after filling Course Code
- When setting the course requirements need to be considered fill the minimum index graduation so that the X course can be taken if the requirement course Y index of the minimum graduation are met
Select the Manage Curriculum Menu – View curriculum
User as Head of Study Program as well as the head of PPDU can perform three actions, namely:
1. Update: who can manipulate data in accordance with the desired data row
2. Activated: to enabling or disabling course that will take place
3. Delete: to delete course data from the database
The system will only handle enable or disable course in the curriculum, while for the curriculum itself will always be active in the current curriculum. To enable the data to the desired row :
1. Click the checklist on the row that you want to enable or disable the data, Manage Curriculum – View Curriculum
2. This will bring up a confirmation, then select OK
To delete the data on the desired row :
1. Click the garbage icon on the line you want to delete the data, Manage Curriculum – View Curriculum
2. This will bring up a confirmation, and select Delete if the data wants to propose to the Vice Dean for Academic and
3. If approved (approve) the data changes will take effect
Curriculum History can be seen by:
a. Not Approved Yet
Manipulation data that have not been approved Academic Vice Dean or Vice Rector I
b. Approved by Vice Dean
Curriculum Data has been approved by the Vice Dean
c. Approved by Vice Rector I
Curriculum Data has been approved by the Vice Rector I
Curriculum Data were not approved
Course Approval by Vice Dean or Vice Rector I
To approve the course that have been proposed Head of Study Program and head of PPDU, select Curriculum Approval – Approval Settings
To perform the approval of the proposal Head of Study Program and head of PPDU needed several steps:
1. Put a check in curriculum row appropriate study program proposed
2. Select the action:
a. Approve Selected: if approved
b. Disapprove Selected: if not approved
3. Press the Go button
4. There will be a confirmation of the changes
Confirmation of the above indicates that Head of Study Program and head of PPDU has changed the course of the curriculum in 2008 in Electrical Engineering courses S1.
Changes made has been approved.
Confirmation of the above indicates that Head of Study Program and head of PPDU not make changes course to the curriculum in 2008 in Electrical Engineering courses S1.
No approval or change of data.
Viewing Curriculum Recapitulation
Curriculum Recapitulation can be seen by all users involved in the Curriculum Management System. To access Report – Subject Report.
Curriculum Recapitulation can be filter based curriculum year or study program. In addition to these features, come with printed curriculum in regular or .csv format (export to excel file)
Curriculum Data that has been exported, will be used to import the subjects that will be offered. Subject imports would be done on the menu link Register
Managing GBPP and SAP
Select Syllabus – Manage GBPP & SAP : to input SAP and GBPP data
Select Syllabus – View GBPP & SAP : to see record of GBPP and SAP
Press GBPP or SAP button on data line to be managed as needed.
Download file here .pdf