START LANGUAGE CENTER APPLICATION
Step to Login Language Centre Application, namely:
- Fill in the username and password with the username and password are already registered (Use Account SSO).
- Make sure the correct username and password, and then press the Login button.
- Once logged in, select the user group as ‘Admin lac’.
After a successful login and choose a user group as ‘Admin Lac’ it will show the menu as shown below.
HOME MENU OF LANGUAGE CENTER
Home menu Language Center Application display various information about the Language Centre of Telkom University as registration flow of language activities, LAC profile, contacts, and programs offered by the Language Center (Test Language, Language Courses, and other programs)
REGISTRATION PROGRAM MENU
Registration language tests can be done through the following steps:
- Select Registration Program Menu – Registration – Language test
- Select the type of registrant. Registrant type consists of Students, Employees, and General.
- Put NIM / Name for the type of student, NIP / Employee Name for the type employee , and the NIA / Name Registrant’s types of general.
- Select Nim / Student Name or NIP / Employee Name or NIA / Name Registrant in accordance with the input data.
- Fill in the registration form of language test that available . Registration form consists of three parts, namely:
Approve or edit registration data of language test can be done in stages as follows:
- Select Program Registration Menu – Participants Data – Language Test Participants
- Select the participant to edit or approve the language test registration data
- Select the action on the language test registration data will approve or edit.
- Input the information (data editing) on the form provided.
- Select the save button to save the language test registration data.
In addition to editing the data of participants, on this page there are some other action, namely:
- Choice of action can be used to print the proof of registration language test. The choice of actions will appear if the admin has done approve the language test participant data.
- Choice of action can be used to print the certificate of participants. The choice of actions will appear if the admin has included language test scores to the system.
PRINT LIST OF PRESENT TEST LANGUAGE
Approve registration data language tests can be done in stages as follows:
- Select Registration Program Menu – Participants Data – Language Test Participants
- Fill filter the type of test, date of test, test time and test room
- Select the print button attendance list. List of attendees will be printed based on the filter type test, test dates, test time and tests room selected
Value is one of the features that are used to manage the assessment of language activities. assessment menu consists of two sub-menus, namely:
- Language Test Scores, is afeatures that can be used by administrators Lac to see the scores of a language test participants, input the score of a language test participants, and print language test certificates of participants
- Score of Course
Membership is one of the features that are used to manage the registration of participants of the general membership.
General membership registration can be done by participants with through of the admin Lac or participants register directly at the address: https://igracias.telkomuniversity.ac.id/lac.php
Registration general membership by way of participants via admin Lac can be done in stages as follows:
- Select Membership Menu – General Membership registration
- Put the participants information on the form available
- Select the save button
APPROVE OR EDIT DATA GENERAL MEMBERSHIP
Approve or edit data of general membership can be done in stages as follows:
- Select Membership Menu – General Membership Data
- Select the participant to edit or approve.
- Select the action on the data of participants who will approve or edit.
- Input the information (data editing) on the form provided
- Select the save button to save the data of public registries.
The setting is one of the features used to manage activities such as management-type language tests, a test schedule, the test room, the score component, setting a holiday, etc.
LANGUAGE TEST SETTINGS
Setting the language test consists of several features, namely:
1. Setting test mode, consisting of features to add, edit, and delete the type of test.
2. Setting test room, consisting of features to add, edit, and delete the test room based on the type of existing tests. Tests room were made according to the type tests previously been made. Each room has a quota that will affect the registration process, if the full quota will appear notification during the registration process is done.
3. Setting Time of Test, consisting of features to add, edit, and delete the test time. Type of test scheduling consists of monthly and daily. Type monthly scheduling can be used to type test with incidental test time. Each type of test can have more than one test of time.
4. Setting Holidays, consisting of features to add, edit, and delete the holiday. Type of holiday consists of a language test holidays, national holidays, and institution holidays . For national holidays and institutions holidays applicable to all types of tests. As for the language test holidays applies to certain types of tests.
5. Setting Component of Score, consisting of features to add, edit, and remove components of the Score of each type of test. Type the score component consists of the name of the label, the column component test score, and column totals of score. Setting score component is useful for determining of assessment templates.
The report is one of the features that are used to manage activity report language.
LANGUAGE TEST REPORT
How to display the report language tests can be done in stages as follows:
- Select Report Menu – Language Test
- Fill the filter to display the desired data
- Select the type of report you want to display. Type of report consists of summary report of the registrant, the type of test that is in demand, and the score of participants
How to display the financial report can be done in stages as follows:
- Select Reports Menu – Financial – Financial Report of Language Test
- Fill the filter to display the desired data
- Select the type of financial report that you want to display. Type the report consisted of a summary report per month and per type of test.
Download file here .pdf