Features of RFID Presence Application Menu
In the menu “Print Attendance List”, Lecturers can print List of Attendance Class. (This feature is optional)
Print List of attendance
Print Attendance List is a feature that serves to print a list of lecture attendance. This feature is optional.
- Select the date of the course you want to display
- Click “Print Attendance List” to print a list of Attendance that have been choose
- Select the Academic Year and Semester desired
- Select the list of attending class that you want to print
Schedule of Lecturers
Lecturers Schedule is a feature that serves to facilitate lecturer to see the schedule related to.
- Select Academic Year
- Click “Export to CSV” to export the file schedules lecturer in .csv format
RFID Log is a feature that is used to see the login status of RFID during the lecture.
Lecture reports is a feature that is used to view lecture reports of lecturer concerned.
- Select Academic Year and Semester
- Select the desired Course
- Click “View Presentation of Student Attendance” to see the percentage of student attendance