MANAGE THE ROOM
Steps to perform scheduling starts from the supply room by BAA. Here are the steps:
- Login using the username and password on the link of iGracias igracias.telkomuniversity.ac.id. Enter your username and password iGracias
- Select Register-Master-Room. Then the following display will appear. Click Add to add the room
- When done click Add room, it will display the following. Fill in the fields, then click Add if the input data has been completed.
TEACHING PLAN MANAGE
Lecturers can manage their teaching plan appropriate courses and time slots owned. Here are the steps:
- Login using the username and password on the link igracias.telkomuniversity.ac.id.
- Select the Register-Schedule-Plan Teach Lecturers and Registration Schedule-Lecturer Availability Schedule.
- When choosing Lecturer Teaching Plan, the following display will appear. Click the plus icon to add a teaching plan according to the course of teaching.
- When choosing Availability Schedule Lecturer, then will display the following. Fill (v) in accordance with the desired schedule slot. Click Save if the slots of schedule have been filled.
EXPORT TO FET
After the necessary data collected in the scheduling process, the next step is to export the data by BAA. The data will be exported will be included in the application of Fet for scheduled. The data format export results already in the Fet format . The following steps:
- Select Registration-Schedule-Export Fet. Then it will display the following. Select faculty and desired academic year. Click the “Export to FET” to export the data into a Fet format
IMPORT FROM FET
After the data is scheduled using Fet application, the next step is to import the data from Fet applications by BAA in .csv format into iGracias Scheduling Application. The following steps:
- Select Registration-Schedule-Import Fet. Then it will display the following. Click the Import button to import the file .csv
Manage scheduling can be done by Laak (Student Academic Services Administration) each Faculty after the schedule of application-Fet in imports by BAA. Laak Faculty can change / edit the schedule fixed and temporary / replacement. Here are the steps:
- Select Register-Schedule-View Schedule. Then it will display the following
- When done click on the icon pencil to replace the fixed schedule, the display appears as follows. When click Add in the slot of room and empty schedule, will display the following. Click Save to save the changes to the schedule.
- When done click on the icon clock to replace the temporary schedule, the display appears as follows. When click Add in the slot empty room and schedule, will display the following. Click Save Schedule As to save changes to the schedule.