Name : Dahliar Ananda, S.T., M.T.
Position : Manager of Research and Development Information System
Job Description :
- Responsible for coordinating the entire team of research and innovation in information technology and the development of information systems for users and stakeholders of the university
- Involved in the development team the ICT blueprint and the methodology of achieving of each stage in the ICT blueprint
- Analyze and develop a work program and research activities and innovation of information technology as a strategic tool, decision support systems and intelligent systems for performance optimization universities
- Analyze and develop a work program and application development activities and information systems as well as application documentation and system
- Responsible for the internal user needs analysis (level managers, directors and leaders) and external stakeholders to adjust the business processes of the university information system applications
- Creating activities and performance reports periodically to the Director of Information Systems
- Signed the internal activities and inter-unit activities and work program for the Division RISBANGSI
- Signed a letter related to the internal and inter-unit activity if no Director of Information System in place
- Assign staff to do the job in the Directorate SISFO
- Coordinate with releted units to perform activities of institutions and development of information systems
- Make details of the operating budget expenditures and investments based RKMA.